Monday, February 22, 2010

New life in my tummy.

I am never this happier in this whole life.




There's a tiny heartbeat inside my tummy!




It really surprised my hubby and I.




Alhamdulillah.. I am officially on my 7th week pregnancy.




I never realised I was pregnant, there were no signs at all. I did not feel nauseous, no vomitting and no headache. Until I had a stomach cramp due to a badminton game with my nephews and niece, I realised there's a tiny life in my womb after the check up at GP clinic in KL :)




Praise to the Almighty (Alhamdulillah).. we were showered with lots of rizq since the beginning of our marriage life.. life has never been this great. I'll be experiencing motherhood in a couple of months.. My hubby has been such a caring and wonderful husband and at times he nags so much because of my "extreme" activities.. (can't help it dear, I always walk like that).




And yesterday hubby was asking me whether we will be able to celebrate this year's eid with our newborn? hehe




InsyAllah our baby will be delivered in this early October.. until the time arrived, we are waiting patiently and preparing for the best in every single things to be a good muslim parents.. InsyAllah.. please do supplicate for our happiness dunyah and akhirah.. ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment