Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am happy just being with U




I hate the journey back from work..

Traffic jams... seeing weird people... smelling B.O. from the people all around me..

I get hungry very fast.. infact i'm starving while trying to bear all the obstacles just to meet hubby at home.






Burrp.. burpp.. burpp..






That is what i always get if i do not fill up my stomach when it called for food.. soon it came with a major headaches..




Hubby was rubbing my back.. I felt like vomiting but nothing came out..
MasyAllah how does every mother overcome this phenomenon?
I'm getting dizzy and dizzy.. hubby told me to rest.. I laid down on my bed..



5 minutes after that he asked me to have dinner first in the kitchen.. I know.. I have to eat no matter what happens..




Lo & behold I saw a cute florescent pink cake at the dining table saying "Congratulation on your pregnancy".. He even cooked for me fried rice and finished it off with garnishes on top of it!






felt like crying but I am too happy to cry..


Abang.. u never failed to show your loves towards me.. I love u.. InsyAllah I would not stop trying to be the best wife for u.. Ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment