Monday, July 13, 2009

Entrepreuer

Haha some crazy pic with my colleagues


It's been a long time since i last update this blog.


What's up?




Woah.. i have been chosen to attend entreprenuership course organize by my workplace.




Yeah it's good! i've long wanted to start a biz.




But somehow, never came across my mind that starting a biz is really this scary.




Yes scary.. that's the perfect word for it..



Throughout the course my heart raced fast, i had goosebumps all over my body, it was a spine chilling moments.




Knowing that starting a bussiness is a whole lots of effort and work, made me feel that i would not dare to linger the thoughts of quitting my job after the marriage..




Ataining the revenue & smelling the ka-chingg is simply the sweetest moments people want to be in in this life, never thought there were a lot of bitter expenses n loosing ur capital throughout the journey..



Afterall, this is only the beginning of the course, lo & behold by joining this course, we were already signed up to set up a REAL biz that have been included in the course work.. huhu mama.. i'm scared.




Oh Allah may i have the sufficient strenghts & money until the end of this course!! i'm going to get married!!! please don't let this biz touched my savings that i have saved for my wedding!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment